Are you looking to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone? Whether you’re looking to sell your watch or simply want to start fresh with a new device, it’s important to properly unpair your Apple Watch before moving on. In this article, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to unpair your Apple Watch.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that unpairing your Apple Watch will erase all data from the device, including any saved apps, music, and photos. Make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
Now, let’s get started:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “My Watch” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the “General” tab.
- Scroll down and tap on “Reset.”
- Tap on “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.”
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm.
- Tap on “Erase All” to confirm.
Your Apple Watch will now begin the process of unpairing and erasing all data. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
Once the process is complete, your Apple Watch will be unpaired from your iPhone and ready to be set up with a new device. If you’re looking to sell your Apple Watch, make sure to factory reset the device and remove it from your iCloud account before handing it over to the new owner.
We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to unpair your Apple Watch. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to Apple support.